Last Modified: [March 14, 2018]
This policy describes the types of information ProductivityDrivers, Inc. (“Company”, “we” or “us”) may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website productivitydrivers.com (our “"Website"”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Website.
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
• any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on or to this Website or provide any information about yourself to us. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the contact information at the end of this policy.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number, (“personal information”);
• that is about you but individually does not directly identify you; and/or
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website such as the IP address of the device you use to access the Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, purchasing our offerings or requesting further information about our offerings, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
• Your search queries and other activity on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no online software or systems are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions.
Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use tracking pixels and third party services (e.g. Google Analytics) to aid in measuring and tracking where our website traffic is coming from and to track the performance of our website and we may use remarking pixels from third parties to aid in customized, targeted follow-up advertising. See California Do-Not-Track Disclosure section below.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
• Provide more tailored advertising of our goods and services.
• The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your account and purchases, including expiration and similar notices.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
• To comply with legally compelled disclosures and otherwise comply with law.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. See the section below entitled Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information for more information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third parties. We may disclose aggregated information about our users collectively that does not identify any specific customer or individual, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are obligated to use the information only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. Note that certain of these providers, such as our credit card payment processors, may have their own privacy policies with respect to information we provide them. See Data Security below for more information.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to which to send log-in credentials, we will transmit that information to that email address.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
• We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Note that we and our vendors are located in the United States. If you access and use the Website from outside the United States, information you submit to the Website will be transmitted to the United States and may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Promotional Offers from the Company. You may opt out of promotional emails we send to you by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ in the email. You may opt out of promotional telephone calls from us by informing the representative calling you that you no longer wish to receive such calls. You may also contact via the contact information at the end of this Policy to decline further promotional communications from us.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at the contact information below to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to the contact information below.
California Do-Not-Track Disclosures
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our servers behind firewalls. Credit card payment transactions through our Website are processed by a third party credit card payment processor, currently Stripe, and will be encrypted and otherwise handled in accordance with the standards and requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: (858) 350 - 4364 Toll-free telephone: (888) 376 - 7656